The current pandemic is a difficult time for all in the live entertainment industry. To assist with this, we have put together a list of resources that may be useful to artists.
- Advice and guidance, including emergency funding, from Arts Council England – artscouncil.org.uk/covid19
- Live Art Development Agency COVID-19 support & resources – thisisliveart.co.uk
- Spotify COVID-19 Music Relief from PRS for Music Foundation – prsfoundation.com/spotifyrelief
- PRS for Music Foundation assistance – prsformusic.com/c/help-through-covid-19
- PRS Sustaining Creativity Fund – prsfoundation.com/funding-support
- Corona Advice for Musicians – coronamusicians.info
- Emergency support for theatre workers and freelancers – theatreartists.fund
If you know of any other useful sources of information, please get in touch and we will add them to this list.